Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Kissing Circle Walk

Setting out with this picture for a guide, I took a walk through the beautiful fields and farms that surround us here.

Humph...

The map does not show the large "hedges" I realized quickly. Nor are stiles easily found.

A few tumbles and stumbles later, I managed to find 3 of them, THEN?

I couldn't hear cars for the road I thought I was headed to, realized I missed the a stile, and was more or less surrounded by thin wires.

Hmmm. Are they electrified?

I decided to crawl under on my tummy. Only to eventually do the same under barbed wire, and climb over two large gates.

The drama ends when I saw my way to a large barnyard and asked how to get to School House Road. It was at the end of a long drive way.

The real mistake? Not accepting the offer of a ride back to Hoar Cross by a most handsome, red- cheeked and blue-eyed lad!

A beautiful afternoon!



Sent from my iPhone

No comments: