Monday, September 22, 2014

Re: Greetings from Bean Town!

A jealous person here! Enjoy!

Rick

Sent from my iPad

> On Sep 22, 2014, at 9:27 PM, Laura Griswold <laurajgriswold@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> City was both "home" right after college and the city I commuted to for several years while I lived in Marblehead.
>
> <photo 1.JPG>
>
> Original State House, Olde A.D., dwarfed among today's giant buildings.
>
>
> <photo 2.JPG>
>
> From Copley Square, Omni Copley Plaza Hotel (r) and John Hancock Tower where I first worked in technology PR at a large ad agency on the 44th floor.
>
> During a particularly nasty nor'easter,
> we were sent home -- the toilet basins sloshing -- us hanging on for-dear-life to ropes at ground-level outside to get away from the building and the wind tunnels !!!
>
> (This was taken on a Duck Boat ride.)
>
> Next stop: Manhattan via Amtrak
>
> Sent from my iPhone

No comments: