Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Lighthouse and Living

(A poignant day..Bruce flew away a year ago...) Santa Cruz Harbor in a small storm, a favorite and special spot for Bruce and me, and so I went over the hill in the comfort of the fog and redwoods and looked out and thought and enjoyed the memories of our time together.  It has been a long, murky year, marked certainly with many streams of sunshine  (in the form of support and understanding from friend and family) and I now begin to feel that the time has come "to refocus to live the life that has been given to me not what it took away."

I am hoping to share some of my up-coming adventures in Italy and England with you via this blog site.
Garumph if it doesn't work...huzzah when it will!






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: